Join us in St. Louis, Missouri from June 20 - June 22 for the only national conference devoted to understanding the role of ballot measures in improving transportation choices and investment, and providing advice on how to achieve success at the ballot box.
• Trends in Transportation Ballot Measures
• Lessons from St. Louis’ Success at the Ballot Box
• Running Successful Campaigns
• Combating Critics
• Building Your Coalition of Support
• Effective Community Outreach
• Persuasive Marketing and Advertising
• Transportation Finance and the Economy
To learn more about the history of transportation ballot measures in St. Louis, get details on the conference and register, please visit http://cfte.org/TIC/TIC2011.asp. Early registration prices end on May 20, 2011.